Re: [IP] Accurate readings??????

bruce.mcc wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone can explain to me why my two meters give me two
> different readings at the same time.  I used the Control Solution and both
> meters were accurate.  My Advantage read 224 and my Easy read 194.
> AccuCheck said that this is normal.  I dont understand how it can be normal.
> Shouldn't they both give me about the same readings.     Any help would be
> great.........

It is NEVER a good idea to compare one meter with another.  They may
vary up to 20% (even one of a brand against another of the same brand).

Also, check to make sure the controls are the same.  The control
solution for one COULD be different than the other.

The only true picture of accuracy is to check your meter against a lab