Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Ruth Elowitz wrote:
> For those of you with Dex meters, is it smaller than the Complete and Profile?
> More portable?  Does it record pump type info like boluses, carbs, exercise?
> What does the software do?  Do you know of a helpful rep?

It is a similar size.  More poratable?  Not necessarily, but DEFINITELY
more convenient...no strips to carry (it uses a cartridge with 10
preloaded sensors).

It does not record all this info, but quite frankly, Bayer doesn't want
to replace the logbook.

E-mail me privately, and I'll put you in touch with a rep in your area.

Mike Maturen