Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Thanks for all the info about different monitors.  It turns out that my
insurance would only pay for the AccuCheck Advantage.  I thnk I like the old
AccuCheck Easy better.  I can get a 7 day average and keep a reading out of
that average if I want to. (no averaging on the Advantage).   I can also use
the event codes on the Easy to record Insulin dose and do not have that
ability on the Advantage.  Seems to me that the older model dose