Re: [IP] Response to Support

Paula, thanks for your letter it made me smile.  You know I think no matter
how old a child gets they are still a child to a mother.  Diabetes is hard on
both parents and the child.  I am sure the child feels smothered and I would
imagine feels that we as parents could not possibly know what they are
feeling.  Guess what, in all honesty, they are right.  Then you have the
parent who feels so helpless to watch a part of them, the most important part
have to deal with such a ugly disease.  It is tough being a parent, especially
a good one.

Thanks again