Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

I had the same problem, I was taking 8-10 shots a day before my pump.
YUK!  My family doctor sited my former lowers (ones that required
hospitalization), but no one bought it. The insurance still shot me down,
but minimed set up a payment plan for my pump and I took care of it

I would suggest getting as many people as possible to speak or write to
the insurance company on your behalf.

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:44:30 -0500 "Richard Aleksander"
<email @ redacted> writes:
> [...]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]