Re: [IP] health insurance

Yes, I have insurance at work.  I work for a group of hospitals that have
formed an "Alliance of Services".  These 6 hospitals are self-insured.
Get your pills at the pharmacy, see your local doctor everyday at work.
The problem--No one within this Alliance deals with the pump.  They don't
support it at the hospitals so why pay for me to go somewhere else for
treatment?  The idea is that they provide good health care to patients
everyday...I'm just being too picky.

I'm a senior in college now, I'm engaged to be married, and I'm planning
on moving out of state to attend graduate school.  I wanted to get
insurance through a national insurance provider, so that my marriage/move
won't be so traumatic.  Apparently, however, I am uninsurable.

n Thu, 06 Aug 1998 10:02:26 -0700 Ruth Elowitz <email @ redacted>
>I'm afraid I'm confused.  Do you have insurance through these
>email @ redacted wrote:

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]