Re: [IP] Re: Humalog vs Regular

> As someone posted last week, at http://www.diabetesnet.com/news.html,
> John Walsh (pump guru) has written an interestsing article about pumping
> Humalog and mixing Humalog and Velosulin. He is maintains that the
> benefit is purely derived from this mixture stopping Humalog going off
> through being shaken around in the heat. This contradicts your views,
> and those of a few others here, that the benefit is from the increased
> stability of the infusion site itself. You must talk...

Walsh's views fly in the face of fact. And the medical information
from Eli Lilly Co. When bg's go high on Humalog, all that is
necessary is to change the infusion site. This one positive step has
corrected the problem 'every' time for my daughter. If the Humalog
were, in fact damaged by the 'heat', changing the infusion site would
have no affect whatsoever because the insulin would still be 'no
good'. Sorry John W., Ain't Necessarily So......