Re: [IP] fast take

Ellen wrote:
> did discover, however that I sweat.  I do not sweat as much as others when I
> exercise and wondered if that had to do with my diabetes.  However, running in
> about 100 degrees for an hour, I looked like I had just stepped out of the
> shower--very attractive(ha ha).  ellen

I've always found I sweat profusely in any heat. Until this summmer. My
first summer on a pump. For the first time ever, I feel comfortable in
this hot weather. I don't claim any medical proof here, but it could be
that on MDI, when I was eating more than necessary to keep my bg from
plunging, the body was burning off these excess calories, and then
sweating to get rid of this extra heat. A bit like running your central
heating and air conditioning at the same time!

mailto:email @ redacted