[IP] Re: Humalog vs Regular

Michael wrote:
> Nada!! The best you will find is probably the information from the list.
> There is a whole section on the website devoted to Humalog on the LINKS
> page, but nothing specifically on the pump. Have not found anything yet.
> Post your questions here, maybe you'll get some answeres that can be
> incorporated into a FAQ.

As someone posted last week, at http://www.diabetesnet.com/news.html,
John Walsh (pump guru) has written an interestsing article about pumping
Humalog and mixing Humalog and Velosulin. He is maintains that the
benefit is purely derived from this mixture stopping Humalog going off
through being shaken around in the heat. This contradicts your views,
and those of a few others here, that the benefit is from the increased
stability of the infusion site itself. You must talk...

I would encourage others to read this article about checking your
Humalog for tiny floating particles.

I wonder where he'll post the article when it ceases to be "news" on his

mailto:email @ redacted