Re: [IP] Response to Support

> I am thankful for all the years of worrying my mother (and father)(and
> sister) (and now husband and four year old son) did and continue to do!!!

Forgive me for being a bit "provocative", but where's the virtue in
having someone worry for you? If it's a way of them showing their love
for you, that's wonderful, but there are more efficient ways of doing
that, through prayers, good wishes etc. Often the act of worrying merely
displays that they are incapable of accepting that something is beyond
their control...

As one prayer goes:

Lord, grant me the power to change what I can, the patience accept what
I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference!

mailto:email @ redacted