From: bruce.mcc <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Monitor Help?
Date: Monday, August 10, 1998 7:58 PM

    I am looking for a new monitor and was wondering if anyone has had
experience with the Accu-Check Advatage or Complete?   I would like to hear
what monitors everyone thinks are the best.  I would really like to be able
to download the info into my PC so that I can print it out and graph
it.....
any suggestions?????