Re: [IP] Vile & Bare

The delectable Sara wrote:
> hmmmmm and I thought all you guys “bared in mind” were women.  I don’t feel so
> special anymore now that I know you are also “baring in mind" all those
> electronic gadgets...

Oh %$£@!$^@&£ What's doubly humiliating is that I actually stopped and
thought.... mustn't get this one wrong... which is it? I must stop
thinking when I write. Bad habit. The only evidence I can offer in my
defense is that I am away from home at present, and parted from my
beloved dictionary.... feeble, I know.

Moving on rapidly, which is it? cannula or canula? We seem to be split
50/50 at present. For the time being I've had to stop using the word.

And I'm sure I've seen it written "phial". Or is that British English or
something?

As for haemoglobin and hypoglycaemia... I give up.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/