Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Hi Bruce,

I have been using the Accu-Chek Complete for about 1-1/2 months.  I like
it!  It is nice to be able to see the graphs of your BG not just
numbers.  As far as I know, it is the only BG monitor that you can set
for .1 or .5 units of insulin not just whole units.  It also has
functions for tracking pump usage.

The only real downside I have found is that you really need the
backlight to see the screen most of the time.  By using the backlight,
you use up batteries fast.  It does take "AAA" batteries, though,
instead of the more expensive special kinds.

bruce.mcc wrote:
>     I am looking for a new monitor and was wondering if anyone has had
> experience with the Accu-Check Advatage or Complete?   I would like to hear
> what monitors everyone thinks are the best.  I would really like to be able
> to download the info into my PC so that I can print it out and graph it.....
> any suggestions?????

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted