Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Marisa has been using the Dex byBayer since last Nov.  Bayer has supplied all
the strips free of charge and will continue to do so until it comes out on the
market the first quarter of 1999.  The Dex is so easy for kids to use--- quik
and takes such a smidgen of blood.  The owner of our Diabetes Consultation
Center asked Marisa to test the meter because she knew Marisa skiied and it
was sooooo much easier using the Dex so she didn't have to fumble with strips
when her fingers were cold.  She just kept the dex in a pocket with a hand
warmer.  Have you received the PC cable connection?  That's what we are
patiently waiting for so we can run off some graphs,etc.  We were spose to be
on a list to receive one when it was out, but haven't yet.