RE: [IP] Monitor Help?

I just got an Accu-chek Complete.  It keeps a memory of 1000 readings, it
has all the graphs in its memory, i.e. diary, glucose, trend and graphs.
It's nice because you have everything right in front of you without going to
your p.c.; however, the cable and software that come with it is (at this
time) only available to doctors.  This part I don't like because I am used
to uploading all my info into my p.c. and printing off nice graphs and
charts for my Doctor.

The other monitor that I have been using is a Dex by Bayer.  It won't be
available until the end of this year.  It has a cable and software for your
p.c.  My doctor gave to me to test and right now I am getting free strips
until it is officially on the U.S. market.  I really like this one.  You
might check with your doctor - he may have one at his office to give