Re: [IP] Need your support, Husband taking over care of Ryan

I would like to tell you about my experience with my ex and how he dealt
with Spencer's D over his 2 week visitation.  In 2 words, "He didn't".
Spencer, who is 10, did everything, with little or no supervision.  He
loaded the cartridges, primed the tubing, bolused to make up for the
insertion needle and did all his new sets.  I was nervous as heck, but
he did just fine.  I think we as mothers need to realize that they know
more than we realize.  Let Ryan know that you trust him and encourage
and praise him for what he does do.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)