Re: [IP] New Mini Med Rules

Bonnie, I don't believe it is the heat.  I live in Alabama too.  Your comments
however prompted me to look at my records from the last couple of years.  In
1997, I changed the electronic battery on my disetronic pump every month until
the end (sept.) when it was 6 weeks or 8 weeks.  BTW, I rarely have to change
the motor battery--every 6 months+.  In 1998, I changed the electronic battery
Feb. 25, May 1, and not again since then.  This last change has been more than
3 months now.  I can't tell you why, but my experience has NOT been heat
related.  ellen