Re: [IP] fast take

Rachel, I run 5 miles in a.m. 3-4X/week.  I try to run 7.5-10 miles once on
the weekend, but I have slacked off on that lately.  If I don't get up and out
by 6a.m., it is just too hot here.  My son and I ran at 12 noon for a week to
see if we could survive it.  We did.  We also decided that we were crazy.  I
did discover, however that I sweat.  I do not sweat as much as others when I
exercise and wondered if that had to do with my diabetes.  However, running in
about 100 degrees for an hour, I looked like I had just stepped out of the
shower--very attractive(ha ha).  ellen