Re: [IP] humalog vs.velosulin

Yes, I mix them -- started in January on Michael's advice.  I've heard of
people mixing V:H at 1:2, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5 ratios.  I usuall use 1:4.
Have triec 1:3 and 1:5 AND 1:2.  1:3 works, 1:5 didn't work as well for
me, 1:2 gets too complicated with the long tail of the V.  I suspect that
the right answer is in the timing for you not in any correct formula so
YMMV.   I mix in the syringe.

One way to figure it out is to graph the doses (boluses) and look at you
BGs and food intake to see the changes visually.  That will also help you
judge switches in timing.

Good luck.