[IP] Re: Humalog vs Regular

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Barb Schiller wrote:

> Michael,
> Can you point in a direction to find info on humalog and the pump?  I have
> been searching on the internet and can't seem to find anything of use.

Nada!! The best you will find is probably the information from the list.
There is a whole section on the website devoted to Humalog on the LINKS
page, but nothing specifically on the pump. Have not found anything yet.

Post your questions here, maybe you'll get some answeres that can be
incorporated into a FAQ.