Subject: Re: MiniMed FeedBak
Author:  ,Jack Joy [SMTP:email @ redacted] at INTERNET
Date:    08/07/98 03:33 PM

You can purchase, from MiniMed, the Silhouettes in boxes with 10 cannulas
and 5 tubings, for a small discount.  In reality, there is not much savings,

as the tubings are not nearly as expensive to make as the cannula. MiniMed
has found it really is less expensive to include the tubing with all
cannulas, as doing anything else would require different packaging and
inventory and FDA submittals, etc.
Thanks for stopping by,
Jack Joy
MiniMed Webmaster
>Why is it that MiniMed does not have just the cannulas. It is my
understanding that a company called Chronimed does carry such a product. You

are really missing the boat on this one.