Re: [IP] New Mini Med Rules

Bob:
    That cute little pink bunny is plotting against all battery users?  Next
you'll be telling us there's no easter Bunny or Santa Claus!
     Anyway...Melissa's batteries seem to last a consistent 7 wks. Question
for all the "techies"- should we be storing the spare batteries in the
refrigerator? I remember hearing that suggestion when our girls were little &
their toys "ate" batteries by the pound!

Regards, Renee