Re: [IP] New Mini Med Rules

    That cute little pink bunny is plotting against all battery users?  Next
you'll be telling us there's no easter Bunny or Santa Claus!
     Anyway...Melissa's batteries seem to last a consistent 7 wks. Question
for all the "techies"- should we be storing the spare batteries in the
refrigerator? I remember hearing that suggestion when our girls were little &
their toys "ate" batteries by the pound!

Regards, Renee