Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

Sue:  Keep us posted and good luck.

From: Sue W <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?
Date: Saturday, August 08, 1998 2:54 AM

Hi Bonnie,

Good luck with the Silhouettes.

I think that my new Endo appreciates my efforts in testing and
injecting.  I think he was just preparing me for one of the ways that
insurance companies/HMOs use to try and get out of purchasing a pump for
a member.

I talked to someone at the hospital lab where my tests were done and
they told me my results should be back Monday or Tuesday.  Hopefully, I
will hear from the doc soon after!

Bonnie Richardson wrote:
> Sue,
> Thanks for the info on insertion devices for the Sils.  I will be
> awaiting the availability.  My two bucks about your new Endo - if he
> doesn't see the need for a pump for someone on 6-8 injections a day, get
> new endo quickly.  My understanding is that the doctor has to prescribe a
> pump before pump reps get involved.  I am a bit shocked that an endo
> not see that your work and effort and compliance (6-8 shots a day!!) does
> not yell for a pump!  Keep us posted
> Bonnie

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!