[IP] How Much Insulin is REALLY in the bottle

A full Disetronic cartridge holds 315 U.  It then counts
down deliveries from there.  When it reads 0 and alarms, it
is within a unit or two.

I don't know how accurate the measurements on the Disetronic
are. The MiniMed reservoirs have markings too, but I just
use them as a
general guide and not an exact measurement. Also, I tend to
lose some
insulin in both the filling (see our leaking Humalog stopper
and during the priming process.