Re: [IP] little beeps

I might be wrong about this but I thought you could keep the disetronic alarm
off always if you wanted to.  It does have a visual ERROR message along with
the alarm.  The only time I have turned the alarm off is when I take the pump
off to engage in intimate activities.  I turn the alarm off so that the pump
won't beep.  I think it would be risky to leave the alarm off all the time
because I rarely look at my pump except to bolus.  I thought I could leave it
off all the time if I wanted to.  Is this not true?  ellen