Re: [IP] fast take

Laurie and others,  Thank you for your comments.  My meter, however, just
died, like it had no batteries in it.  When I talked to the tech., she said
this meter was made for the kind of activities I was doing.  I run just about
everyday and the meter doesn't seem to bounce much because I use the velcro
case around a belt I wear for running.  That is why I thought it might be the
heat.  I can live with Ted's explanation even though I haven't a clue what he
is talking about.  I believe you Ted.  It sounds reasonable anyway.  It's so
nice to come to this site and have such mental diversity.  It makes DM so much
easier to deal with.  ellen