Re: [IP] little beeps

I'm the instructor!  It disrupts my class and makes it difficult to keep students who
already have a difficult time with the concept of relevancy on task.  It also steals
time away from teaching reading, writing and critical thinking in classes that are
already 5-10 hours a week shorter than they need to be to get the students up to the
required level.  I appreciate that this is a medical problem but it is my medical
problem and it is distracting and disruptive during class and to my sleep at night.