Re: [IP] little beeps

Yes, the Disetronic does still beep for alarms.  They are so rare, I tend to
forget about them.  And, When John is concerned about beeps (during concerts
or the theater) they can be controlled very easily.  The only alarm I get
regularly is for low battery.  To avoid that, you keep track of when your
batteries were changed and if you are concerned that they may be near the end,
change them before a crucial time.  The Disetronic is much quieter than the
Minimed.  I tried a 507 for a few days and all the noise/beeps drove me nuts.
I couldn't stand it!  But, YMMV.