Re: [IP] Humalog and heat - interesting article

Mary Jean wrote:
>  http://www.diabetesnet.com/news.html
>   >>
> Very interesting.  Sounds like whoever wrote this article has been reading our
> list!!  Will the author please stand up!! (by the way, it is well-written!!)

It was (of course!) written by John Walsh (author of Pumping Insulin). I
just emailed him. My initial "complaint" was that there was no author or
contact listed with the article itself. Bad practice. Knowing the
author's identify helps you assess the reliability of what they're

What he says doesn't tie in precisely with what some of us have found.
He claims that Humalog often goes off in the cartridge or phial, and
that Velosulin stops this happening. He believes it's nothing to do with
the site going off...

I'll try and draw him further and report back.

mailto:email @ redacted