Re: [IP] New Mini Med Rules

> By the way on a MM how long do the batteries usually last?
> I know that mileage will vary.   Just so I have an idea.
They should last 2 - 3 months. We've had good luck with the dura-cell
batteries purchased at local electronic store. All the batteries
purchased a Walgreens drugs have been OK also. A bunch we got from a
mail order supply house only lasted a couple of weeks and were
corroded in the packaging as well -- real crap.