Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

What to do next?  Hope the doc sees the light and not the HMO version.  My
doc went after me to use the pump, so that part was not a problem.  The
insurance said I was too healthy (A1C = 7.1 before the pump) so no.  The
CDE disagreed for about an hour and a half before they were convinced that
preventing problem before they happen might be more cost effective.  I
hope your doc will see that also so he will be in full force behind you
when you go to the HMO.

But you know all this since you have been here for a while.

I am hoping you have success before they run out of tests and other things
to delay with.

Don Francisco

home:				work:
email @ redacted		email @ redacted