Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

> In well controlled diabetics, the long term looks pretty good, from the
> standpoint of avoiding complications.  That's where the pump successes will
> pay off from the insurance company's standpoint.

These kinds of questions come up over and over.

We desparately need a FAQ to help members with insurance problems.
A REAL insurance HOWTO.

I know many of you are knowledgable about this and there are even
some former insurance industry people out there.

Won't one of you PLEASE volunteer to write down some good information
for our members to use in

1) getting pump approval
2) finding pump friendly doctors
3) a list of the justifications and reasons why pumping is a good
idea for both adults and kids.

Please contact me to help!!