Re: [IP] digest archives

> Could you sort the digest archives so that they begin with the most
> recent?  This would make it a lot easier for those people who only
> read the messages through the digest archives.
> .25o
> ;E/A^n.IIIIsYEI

No, I'm sorry I can't. The webserver directory function sorts files
to be listed by their creation date and since new files are
constantly created the newest will always be at the bottom.

Have you tried browser access to the mail archive directly.
Click on
insulin-pumpers mail
then the month of interest.
Those archive pages list the messages by either creation date or
thread, your preference.

The first page that always comes up is the most recent "by date"