[IP] Kinked tubes

> Not to worry.  I don't think you could put an obstructive kink in the
> tubing if you deliberately tried.  Under belt will never be a problem.

Tubing under the elastic of swimsuits and bikeshorts does cause
temporary no-delivery alarms if you are sitting and a skin fold
occurs where the elastic and tubing meet. This is enough pressure to
obstruct the delivery of insulin during a bolus. It does not occur
often but it does occur frequently enough to be noticible (in the
summer in swim suit weather). Moving the tube slightly or simply
standing to relax the body folds is usually enough to rectify the