Re: [IP] New Mini Med Rules

I've never had any luck with batteries bought at stores -- Radio Shack seem to
be the worst, jewelry stores are more expensive but last a little longer, and
etc.  Minimed's are the best.  Kaiser will purchase the batteries for you,
Aetna won't.  Either way, ordering a pack of 9 or 2 at a time from Minimed is
definately worth it.  Then you only have to order more every 6 months or so.

The only thing that worries me is running out of the Minimed