[IP] Help on cannulas and softsets

Okay, I am a space cadet.  I wrote earlier that I didn't understand how you
disconnect just the cannula so as to reuse the tubing.  Well..... everyone
was really nice about telling me about softset QR.  Guess what I have been
using!  I never thought about that release because I was interested in just
replacing the cannula part which I guess is not possible at this time on
softsets.  But thanks for all the suggestions any way.  I am really
learning alot from reading the digest.  Thanks to everyone.