Ellen wrote:

< This did not surprise me since I have never called any company where the
problem I had was
> ever reported before.
Few people realize there is a services company whose only role is to serve
as a "clearinghouse" for all the trouble databases maintained by all other
companies. This services company ensures that whatever problem you report
to one of their subscribing client corporations is deleted from everyone's
records, never to be seen or recalled again.

This is actually a very important service, since it prevents problems from
occupying all the productive time of these major corporations, which would
ultimately prevent them from improving things. Imagine how unproductive
their days would be if corporations had to chase down and resolve all our
"silly little problems". No progress would ever be made <vbg>

Bob - who's really glad it's Friday ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted (no complaints, please)