[IP] New Mini Med Rules

Just talked to Mini Med/Home Med Supply (MM owns HMS now) about the
Silhouettes and ability to purchase them separately, they said both they
and Disetronics only sell them in the 2-1 ration.  They said that if the
demand was great enough they would consider it.  So, those of you who use
them for more than two days at a time, please start requesting it and
making noise about it.  OK?   I don't know about y'all but I need all the
economical savings I can get - Whether it is $5  or  .50, when you use over
100 a year, it is a savings.  I would appreciate all the help I can get.
Whether you use CTS - Disetronics of Minimed, ask for it separately.

Also,  FYI, you have to order a full supply of all your "stuff" at a time.
No small orders or you have to send them cash for it, they won't bill your
insurance for small orders.  Don't know the definition of small.  I can
certainly see the purpose having a minimum order threshold - but you know
when you are out, you are out.  Maybe I am anticipating problems that will
never arise.  The only thing that worries me is running out of the Minimed
batteries.  The ones at Radio Shack only last ten days or so....and I have
not been able to find them anywhere locally.  Not even Wal-Mart.
Thanks for all your help!!