Re: [IP] SQUARE WAVE and HUMALOG ?

It's disruptive not embarrasing.   And it wakes both of us -- I'm exhausted the
next morning and end up falling asleep on the freeway.   And it provides a
distraction in classes where I already need more time to get them through the
material effectively.  Besides, while it may be nice to be brave, given the job
market, the tinniest thing that distracts students or colleagues is not worth
risking.  No one intentionally discriminates but it is annoying to be beeping
all the time and full-time jobs are hard to get.