Re: [IP] little beeps

> In fact, Lily has a history teacher who is adamant that no beepers or
> phones are allowed in his class. Lily was running a temp basal rate
> one day when it beeped in his class. She said he practically had a
> coniption fit and looked all over the classroom for the 'kid with the
> beeper'.

Exactly -- I can't do that in college courses, especially since I send anyone out
of class who makes noise like that.  A 2 sentence explanation takes more time than
I have and distracts the class -- the slackers love when I talk about off the
subject things.  It's not appropriate to interrupt an hou class to explain these
things.  I'd get nasty reviews at the end of the semester.