Re: [IP] Continous Glucose system

> Are we perhaps testing too often
for our own good?

Actually, John, At one time I was doing that, testing every  hour or so and getting all stressed out all the time, doing more injections and having highs and lows and rebounds.  I was even up at night to test and eat or inject.....trying (unsuccessfully) to keep my bg as level as I could.   My doc said basically, chill out - and limited me to 4-5 tests a day at certain times.  This worked out well and I learned not to get in such a panic...looked at the overall average.   Now I test about 6 times a day, sometimes less, sometimes more.  My overall is much more consistant (course the pump helped a LOT!).