Re: [IP] little beeps

> True  and it works great but my temporary basal rate beats periodically so I
> can't use it during classes or meetings or at night -- the times I most
> frequently need it!

When the 12 month guarantee runs out on my pump next December, I will
seriously look at opening the pump casing, and putting a switch on the
speaker cable. Not a job for the feint hearted I agree. But the
possibility of beeping at critical moments is giving me serious concern
as well.

Does the 507C offer any further "silencing" options?

Has anyone else experience of opening the inner workings of their pump
and fiddling?

mailto:email @ redacted