Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

<<the Doc said that the fact I am so well controlled with my MDI
routine (6-8 or more injections daily) that the insurance might say that
if I can control it that way, why do I need a pump?  Apparently they
don't understand how hard I work with BG tests and injections >>

there are many ways of demostrating wide flucuations.  and this can be done
with a little intent.  that may be all you need to show to the HMO.  your
MiniMed rep can help you there.   you may want to contact the rep now just so
he can get to know you.