Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Fortunately, I don't get too many hypos --
right now, I tend to run a little high on my BGs.

I should have mentioned in my previous post, though, that I have
Neuropathy in my feet and hands.  My hands have already been operated on
-- the feet can't be yet.

Richard Aleksander wrote:
> The pump, by virtue of infusing only very small dosages of insulin, and
> avoiding long acting insulins entirely, makes hypos much less frequent and
> less severe.
> My endo used this argument in his letters of medical necessity.
> And I have avoided hypo seizures since I began pumping.
> Richard
> email @ redacted

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!