Re: [IP] What Do I Do Next?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Fortunately, I don't get too many hypos --
right now, I tend to run a little high on my BGs.

I should have mentioned in my previous post, though, that I have
Neuropathy in my feet and hands.  My hands have already been operated on
-- the feet can't be yet.

--

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!