Re: [IP] health insurance

At 06:05 AM 08/06/1998  Bonnie Richardson wrote:
>I don't know about the wholeheartedly....but they agreed within a two
>period, course my doctor and Minimed both wrote letters and had told me
>that they knew the "words" to use.  There has never been a reject of any
>kind out of them for any supplies needed.  I know, I know, I am very

I had exactly the same experience. My MiniMed rep (Bart) orchestrated the
whole thing. He knew what the insurance companies wanted to hear and he
made sure they got it. As far as I could tell, they followed along without
a whimper. Maybe this was not the case from Bart's perspective, but from my
view it was extremely painless.