[IP] Re: changing time zones

I will be traveling to Australia in November and am concerned about any
problems I might have .  Since I will be losing a whole day, do I just
continue on as before or what??  What about the food there, will it be hard to
count carbs?  Will I have any problems at the airport?  Have never gone that
far before and as you can tell, it is making me a little nervous.  I have been
on the Minimed 507 since May 14th and am using Humalog.  Appreciate all the
help and advice I have gotten from this group!