Re: [IP] Continous Glucose system

Hi Sam - yep, but more than likely, this is the reason for the availability of 48 basal rate settings on the new MiniMed models (507c & others in development).... from what I hear from MiniMed, the practical application is truly NOT too far away. I am most definitely staying tuned!! :) - Delaine

>......Current tests apparently

average these spikes... how are they going to handle it when there is a

continuous readout for everyone to see? He indicated that until they figure

out how to deal with this, that the practical application of this

technology may still be some time off......