[IP] New Pumper With Questions

Greetings All,

I have been on the pump for about 3 weeks.  My control is 100%
better.

My questions are:

    1)    The hose develops a sharp bend were it comes out of the
reservoir.
            Has anyone had delivery problems because of this?

    2)    What about having the hose caught between your body and
a belt
            that is tight.

    3)    When your insertion site is on the left side do you
keep the pump
            on the left and the reverse?  If not what about the
extra tubing going
            across?

I have already learned a great deal from this group.

Thanks for the input.

Stu Pelcyger
41/ IDDM 15+/ MM507 with Humalog