Re: [IP] little beeps

Michael wrote:
>Put it in a pocket, it's very quiet and while people will look
>around, they will never figure out where those three little beeps
>came from.
Sometimes they don't care *where* those beeps come from, it's the fact they
occur at all that bothers some folks ;-)

My wife and I were at a "real" golf tournament this summer - (real meaning
they play for "real" money - lots of it). Amazing how sensitive some of
these players get when they're putting for several thousand bucks and my
pump beeps when I bolus. Hey, I'm hungry, I don't care about their pay
check <vbg> They're lucky I didn't have the optional "clap on, clap off,
let's eat" bolus feature on my pump. That would have really honked someone
off ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted