Re: [IP] soft serter

Yes, it does help.  To be honest, I wasn't originally worried about the pain --
sort of figured I was stuck with that -- but all the insertions I had where the
needle crimped.  The sof serter has almost entirely removed the insertions that
didn't work problem.  It also is less painful and easier to find spots.